ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

A Second Quest

>> Friday, October 10, 2008

My memory is not one of my many strengths, as most friends would fervently agree. In fact, if I died and people were looking for a favourite one-liner of mine to engrave on my tombstone, they might as well engrave "I have forgotten" and go home with the satisfaction of a duty well done.

Why do I mention this?

For the past few days, a scene has been tormenting me. It is about a woman bursting balloons with cigarettes in the backseat of a car. She was accompanied by a male. The only other information I can provide is that it as not a movie. I am definite I was reading it. It could be in a blog, a novel, a play, a short story, a newspaper, even a cerealbox.

A little help?

Please and thank you.

8 scaly flippers:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ 11:40 am, October 10, 2008  

damn,thats quite a start for a graphic novel.

Aphrodite 9:06 am, October 11, 2008  

oh my...tough one...my tombstone might bear the same engravings...so lets see if i can be of service to u.. *ahem ahem* :P

dreamy 12:46 am, October 12, 2008  

my tombstone might have "i am confused" engraved on it.

aandthirtyeights 12:15 am, October 13, 2008  

Hmmm. I've always wanted, "There will be no orders as to costs." on it. Only, it takes a lawyer to get the joke. Plus, I'll never have a tombstone.

On the question you've asked, it might've been a scene that you've imagined. Write something around it!

Anonymous 11:52 am, October 19, 2008  

conclude it as your fantasy , if you find any answers

Anonymous 11:53 am, October 19, 2008  

*don't

Abhishek 6:58 pm, October 26, 2008  

sorry i can't help..
which brings me to question myself, why am i commenting if i don't know where this is from.
i guess I have forgotten. :|

Macadamia The Nut 9:18 am, November 03, 2008  

Ooooh! I hate it when this happens... that hint of a memory!
Have you any luck finding it yet?

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP