ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

More tags- ho hum

>> Thursday, February 05, 2009

I want to write something down. Things have been happening and they are most certainly not the kind of events I want to swallow down and never mention to any living being. However, things being what they are, I seek refuge in a tag, which I do not know whom I am borrowing from, since everyone else has done it. So here is another tag for the annals.

1. What does your user name mean?
It means a person who does as she wishes to do. It is not an actual word. It is based on the French word ad lib. I am glad I did not keep the name Helena Hairbushed as I had planned to once. That would have needed some explaining.

2. Elaborate on your user photo:
It is a fish. That is because the title of the blog has a fish in it. I do not go for allegories or hidden meanings much.

3. How many comments do you have?
Do you require an average? I do not know. 3.5?

4. What's your current relationship status?
The guy I pretend I like does not know I exist. The guy I think I like is, well, Jude Law. The guy I know I like, oh, Johnny, darling Johnny, do not marry her. I love you.

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Is not that a dirty question?

6. What is your current problem?
Yeah, ok, this will be worth a couple of blog posts by itself.

7. What do you love most?
Stuff. Bubble wraps. Mountains. Scientific calculators. My hair.

8. What makes you most happy?
Buying books.

9. Are you musically inclined?
I have no idea. I did learn the art once. Now, the most I do is buy better earphones.

10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
Wonder how I actually managed to contact anyone who peddles the stuff.

11. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
Not go to an afternoon Maths class in class ten. Or take an auto there. Or just look out of the auto for a brief, maddening, heartbeat stopping moment.

12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
A cat. I would make a very good cat.

13. Ever have a near death experience?
Yes. Plenty of times.

14. Name an obvious quality you have?
I can roll my tongue into an 'o'.

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Africa-Toto

16. Are you happy today?
No.

17. Who will cut and paste this to first?
Everyone else has done this tag. Perhaps someone with a mole on their neck.

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Buddhadeb Bhattacharya

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
I do not know about it being a secret. Everyone else knows about it but them.

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
No idea.

21. Have you ever been in a fight?
I have a sibling. So, yes. I have scratches all over to prove it

22. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yes.

23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex:
Hair.

24. Whats your biggest mistake?
Compulsive eating when depressed?

25. Say something totally random about you?
My hair is growing longer and straighter. Yay!

26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
The nose. Always the nose. Indira Gandhi's nose.

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
No. The cutest, richest guys in the class stopped growing after 5 feet 5 inches.

28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Heh.

29. What is your favorite smell?
Cake. Wet earth.

30. What's something that really annoys you?
Cockroaches, my Statistics teacher.

31. What's something you really like?
Almost the same as Question 7. I shall add here my books.

32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Not really. Any sort of physical contact makes me nauseous.

33. What's the longest you have ever stayed up?
3 days. Ah, the University exams.

34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
Yes.

Now I shall go back to reflection regarding why I do stuff like this. Then sleep.

12 scaly flippers:

Abhishek 10:28 am, February 05, 2009  

ooh! ooh! bubble wrap!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ 3:17 pm, February 05, 2009  

haha,u have the same birthdate as buddhadeb bhattacharya.....considering the political scenario of Bengal,that is quite an interesting trivia.....

aandthirtyeights 3:38 pm, February 05, 2009  

funnily enough, I do have a mole on my neck!

Devdeep 8:18 pm, February 05, 2009  

here's another two question 4 u:
1. What would u do if johny depp arrives at kolkata...
2. Is there a single.. just one thing you like about yourself?? Please... we all would like to know about it...

Btw... the humour was masterly as usual.. I am still laughing... 4 mins now

Hatturi Hanzo 5:20 am, February 06, 2009  

aare tumi pichhiye poRchho, everyone's doing the 25 tag now. :D

Unknown 2:54 pm, February 06, 2009  

You have been tagged...refer to Tlog

Amazing Graze 6:04 pm, February 06, 2009  

yay, bubble wrap. i want some.

Doubletake, Doublethink. 8:19 pm, February 06, 2009  

so your statistics teacher is called Cockroaches? :P

Unknown 10:05 am, February 08, 2009  

If you're referring to Johnny Depp in question 4, he's already married and has two kids. No wait, he's divorced....don't remember. But I do think he'd make a perfect Riddler!

Unknown 12:37 pm, February 08, 2009  

Omg he is getting married! I'm so out of touch.

vanilla sky 6:59 pm, February 12, 2009  

compulsive eating thing is so true :(
and longer and yet straighter hair thing is so envious.
okay, so will wish you on March 1st!

dreamy 11:34 am, February 15, 2009  

cake and wet earth

Sigh

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP