ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Sort of a bucket list

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

I would rather not sleep.

I wish

  • to marry a statistician. It is the only way I can pass any of my examinations. If you know of a statistician who is looking out for a wife, point him to this blog. Pretty please?
  • to remember the person I had fallen madly in love with three years back. To remember you love a person and not to remember the person is devastating, to say the least.
  • to draw new doodles. I am so bored of the typhoons, I shall very soon descend to drawing hearts or swans.
  • to sit in the park with Bonky, eating homemade brownies and wondering what life has in store for us.
  • I had not forgotten about the latest Artemis Fowl. I can not believe I still have not read it.
  • I could stop being an utter idiot for once.



It has just struck me.

I AM GOING TO CHENNAI.

I shall now hyperventilate.

8 scaly flippers:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ 8:51 pm, April 13, 2009  

Chennai is boiling,the last time i heard.

Hatturi Hanzo 2:39 am, April 14, 2009  

I am a statistician, heh heh heh :D

Sam 3:07 am, April 14, 2009  

wish you all the luck. and yeah Chennai is literally a melting pot!!

Devdeep 8:11 pm, April 14, 2009  

I wish..
you would stop venting your frustration in your blog once and for all
Come on life is not that bad.

However, you writing makes your frustration enjoyable...

All the best for your upcoming examinations and trip.

Unknown 6:52 pm, April 15, 2009  

Drawing a swan? Did you know the swan is the only bird with a penis?...ok, I really had nothing to comment.

Anonymous 1:50 pm, April 17, 2009  

:D

vanilla sky 10:44 pm, April 17, 2009  

I can draw swans very well. And happy trip, if it is, and all the luck for your exams.

dreamy 11:38 pm, April 17, 2009  

Chennai?!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP