ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Sabbatical- part 2

>> Saturday, January 03, 2009

I have lost all my writing skills, or at least the semblance I had.

I stare and stare and stare at the computer screen and all what comes out is "The mosquitoes have ganged up against me." This is not a good sign. The blog gave me a secret identity. Without my blog, I am just this overweight, horribly depressed, unhappy with her graduation subject woman who dreams of nothing more than a trip to the African jungles.

I admit I like blogging. I like people asking me if I am the blogger, so that I can blush a deep red, stammer and wonder if I had recently insulted anything they could possibly be involved in. Not that it happens often. It has only happened thrice, and one of them was a grandmother.

However, for all thoughts and purposes, it is over. I will now go find something new to do, so that I still remain the woman who has a life beyond Economics and weeping. Like pictionary. Or being a vampire. I like the taste of blood. It comes number 7 in my list of weird food stuffs I happen to like, coming immediately after wood shavings.

The good things happening in my life? I have completed the pre-21 aims. I can now turn 21 without locking myself in and refusing to speak to anyone. I shall gladly welcome all friends and family and tell them how much they brighten my life. I might wish inwardly that they go skiing and break their necks, but they will not be informed of this.

Also, the lobster is not mine to get.

Happy New Year, everyone. I do not wish you broken necks. May you all keep on writing. Being a vampire is not much fun.

11 scaly flippers:

causticji 9:44 am, January 03, 2009  

Pre-21 aims, how? You never told me! :'(

And that, btw, is not the most polite way of wishing your readers a happy new year. :(

What's In A Name ? 12:35 pm, January 03, 2009  

all the luck with pictionary then, adios.

Amazing Graze 1:09 pm, January 03, 2009  

when you can't write anymore, it usually means you can't write a public blog anymore. try getting an anonymous, secret one which no one reads & you will start writing 3 posts a day. (i tried & it works, a bit too well maybe) :P

The Ancient Mariner 2:05 pm, January 03, 2009  

well if you can't write your own blog, you can write mine!! :)I need an active writer to keep my blog active!!

Devdeep 2:37 pm, January 03, 2009  

Oh! You know you cannot leave blogging... 'coz you have so many readers.. you dont even know they exist... like i am one of them...
So keep up the gr8 work!!!!
Happy new yr!!!

Sroyon 11:24 am, January 04, 2009  

That's sad. Hope you reconsider.

Abhishek 5:38 pm, January 05, 2009  

an inspiration lost (not mine though)
anyway, have fun with whatever you do.
new years are never happy. they only make you glad. so have a glad new year. :)

Bhoploo 6:14 pm, January 05, 2009  

I think an elaboration on "The mosquitoes have ganged up on me!" would make for an excellent read. Seriously.

vanilla sky 7:54 pm, January 07, 2009  

Nooo, please don't do this to the blogworld.
Mosquitoes, economics , lobsters ...anything will do.

Devdeep 1:38 am, January 08, 2009  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devdeep 1:41 am, January 08, 2009  

ab itna log kah rahe hain... to maan bhi jao... cmon... ever1 is waitin 4 a new post...

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP