ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Why

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Sometime late yesterday evening, with friends wondering why the world is such a dismal place on my right and a haunted apartment to my left. For some moments, the world is a beautiful place.

Sometime early next morning, back home, with no ghosts or friends around, notebooks marking my area, furious journal entries with certain scribbled words actually decipherable. Most of the words seem to be 'stupid', 'economics' and 'damn it all, I am getting married'.



This is why.

5 scaly flippers:

What's In A Name ? 9:37 pm, March 24, 2009  

spider, spider on the wall ....
who's the ugliest of them all ????

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ 12:31 am, March 25, 2009  

with great power come great responsibilites.
Who am i?
I'm spider pig.

Devdeep 2:55 am, March 25, 2009  

If you are so worried about exams, think of the time when they will be over. It will cheer you up.

P.S. Since my neurons are a bit dull, I am unable to make out anything of this post except venting of frustration. Please write an explanatory post.

Anonymous 12:17 am, March 26, 2009  

Oh, exams are making me looney...

Unknown 10:59 am, March 26, 2009  

What exactly is that horrible diagram?

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP