ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Because I Had Been Thinking About It..

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In the past six months I have lived in

  • Kolkata
  • Hyderabad
  • Mumbai
In the same time period, I have been to

  • Chennai
  • Delhi
  • Bangalore
  • Ooty
Geographically, it has been an interesting year. I have learned (albeit very little) Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and what claims to be Tapori Hyderabadi (whatever that may be).

I shall now be smug and claim to be a countrytrotter (as opposed to a globetrotter).

3 scaly flippers:

Abhishek 8:46 pm, August 26, 2009  

tamil teryamma?

dreamy 1:32 pm, August 28, 2009  

:)

Way to go!

Devdeep 4:03 pm, August 28, 2009  

Yaar I envy you so much...
Recounting my escapades in the past six months, my destinations are: Kolkata, Pune, Ranchi, Gorakhpur and obviously Dhanbad...
Need I say more :(

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP