ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

It is extremely necessary to write all your answers in POINT FORM

>> Saturday, May 03, 2008

  1. There is supposed to be a blogmeet. Where, no clue. When, no clue. Why, because all our kids will be intermating someday. More on this topic here. If you will be present in Kolkata during May end- June beginning session and connected somehow to the Calcuttan blog world (that, my dear friend, is a necessity) you are pleej to note that you are invited. There are talks of freely flowing booze, and a chance its going to end up being one of those Babylonian orgies Wodehouse used to love talking about. There are also rumours of moo-lah being taken to task for his atrocious behavior towards the next generation bloggers and unfounded comments regarding their sexuality, career prospects and societal status.
  2. I have completely forgotten what the second point was supposed to be. Righteous anger directed against moo-lah makes me forget everything all the time. Oh, yes, now I remember. Chennai is apparently leading. Yay :D Being a staunch Bengali, the first and foremost task of mine is to pretend I am a Tamil changeling and that Chennai is Mecca. Anyway, go Chennai, whatever your name and whoever your IPL owner is.
  3. I realize I should devote a new post to the third topic. It should not be clubbed along with booze, orgies and moo-lah. So please remain all agog and twiddle your thumbs in anguished expectation till the next installment.
  4. I have decided to be the next Pablo Neruda. Considering the fact that I have never written, understood or willingly read a poem, this decision is a brave and commendable one, even if I say so myself. My poetry is supposed to inspire rebellion against suppression which I thought I should mention on early in case everyone fails to understand it. The first poem in question goes
Dear blog world
Why will not you comment on my comment space
Why? Why? Why?
If you are reading this and yet fail to comment
I will poke you in the eye.




15 scaly flippers:

Macadamia The Nut 7:09 pm, May 03, 2008  

:D Enjoy!

What's In A Name ? 11:44 pm, May 03, 2008  

blog-meet!!!! sob kolakata-r blogger-ra choel eley oly-te hobe naa rey! maidan-e cho sobbai.

What's In A Name ? 12:03 am, May 04, 2008  

Splendid!!!!!

Neruda has met his match now.

This poem is a real maachis.

onnesha 12:28 am, May 04, 2008  

precisely.oly te otto jayga nei baap.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ 12:36 am, May 04, 2008  

moolah being taken to task??!!!...WTF!!!
I will never be taken to task!!!!!
The villain remains evil!!!

Btw,please make sure i can attend!! :-P

Angry Voices 12:05 pm, May 04, 2008  

Suppose we discover unknown parents? Suppose that booze makes use loose our blues and get rid of our shoes?

Suppose some of us can't make it to make out? :'(

Khub keshto hobe

onnesha 12:38 pm, May 04, 2008  

so is it going to oly?naki maidan?maidan'e ei kak phata roddure morey jabo boss.ar olyte ettojon atbona:(

dreamy 9:10 pm, May 04, 2008  

Great. Great. Great poem.

Mairi, that was not even a poem that was sheer campaigning! for comments that is.I likes it :D


oh and thanks for linking me. It is not often that I get linked. *sobs a little, hugs ad libber*

and Onnesha you were asking ME to take lessons on how to be subtle about the comment-craving thingie..huh? :P
:D

Llama 10:20 pm, May 04, 2008  

About the poem:

What fear you gave rise to in me...
That fear is making me comment... see?

onnesha 11:32 pm, May 04, 2008  

@dreamy-tora sob ekjaater poshu;P
comment hungry cannibal kothakar.

Occasional Brilliance 11:01 am, May 09, 2008  

1. u reminded me of class XII boards. point form n all...
2. y d eye???

Anonymous 11:21 am, May 14, 2008  

ouch ! ! ok :)

ArSENik 4:25 am, May 15, 2008  

Have you seen the ad with Dhoni (Chennai captain) as Rajni? He had me at hello.

I get the poem. It is against suppression of your poetic talent by uncommenting beings. Yenna Rascalas all of them I tell you!

causticji 8:06 am, May 16, 2008  

Ouch - what was that for?! I was commenting wasn't I?! And Chennai? Grrr...

causticji 10:37 pm, May 20, 2009  

I don't want to be poked in the eye!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP