ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Chronicles of Part-2 Exams: Bollywood, the Student and the Free SMS Scheme

>> Monday, June 02, 2008

From: Bonky
To: Everyone

Seedhi Zabaat zindagi bawal ho gayi
ho teri ek nazar se zindagi nihal ho gayi
nihaal ho gayi
nihaal ho gayi
etc etc

From: Me
To: Bonky

ya se...
Ye mera dil pyar ka diwana..(add appropriate sounds here)
Diwana, diwana, pyar ka parwana

Why are we doing this?

From: Bonky
To: Me

Neele, neele ambar par chand jab chaaye,
pyar barsaye, humko tarsaye

Pingu and Jo insist on spending all the free sms on their boyfriends. So I am reduced to this.

From: Me
To: Everyone

I finally have understood Cournot after like 3 weeks :D
I am so delighted I could weep, weep, weep. In fact, I will do so
(weep, weep, weep)

From: Jo
To: Me

Isn't Cournot, like, one page? In fact, even I have finished Macroeconomics. I am so delighted, I am going shopping tomorrow.

From: Me
To: Everyone minus Jo

Jo is such a bitch.

From: Bonky
To: Me

I have decided to spend all me free sms on you. So what's up?

From: Me
To: Bonky

Great, now even I will start wondering if I am a lesbian. Right now, I am having fried chicken. Diet be damned.

From: Bonky
To: Me

#@$#, I know. My regime has gone for a toss. My life looks so bleak I spent the whole afternoon watching Vivah today.

From: Me
To: Bonky

You too :D
We are such soulmates. In fact, I alternated between that and Swarg. Swarg has Govinda and Juhi. Govinda is Juhi's servant, then becomes all glamorous and Juhi falls for him. If our servant becomes rich, would we marry him?
(p.s., wish Mithun and Govinda had mated and produced a kid. He would be the greatest dancer on earth)
(p.s.2 OK, I have a crush on Govinda)

(n.b. I write long sms)
(n.b. 2 What is the plural form of sms?)

From: Bonky
To: Me

My heart is set on Mimoh. I doubt I would want any other son of Mithun, even if he is a hybrid of Govinda..am a loyal lover...

From: Me
To: Bonky

Mimoh is mine, woman :O
You always want my men. Mimoh is the only one who makes me see unicorns and rainbows when he dances. You know, I thought I would never know love. I never realized it would come to me in this form where my beloved is sundered apart by cities and superstardom. But someday, we will gaze into each other's eyes and realization will strike him and he will dance. He will dance Bonky like he has never danced before and love will envelope us. Then we will have a son and call him Gomoh.

From: Pingu
To: Everyone

I was playing diner dash on my cell phone and lost for the 12th time in a row. I was so frustrated I banged my head on the floor and now I am dizzy. Stop studying till I feel better.

From: Me
To: Pingu

Heh, I am busy telling Bonky my love story with Mimoh. You have no fear from us.

From: Pingu
To: Me

Mimoh is gay toh :O

From: Me
To: Pingu

Ki jata :O
More somman is expected from a Bengali towards Mithun's son. Of course, most people I fall for do turn out to be gay, so won't protest much.

From: Pingu
To: Me

Of course! Should have got the link. But there are better gays man. What is wrong with your taste? Jo ladki kabhi Karan Johar ke kwhab dekhti thi, woh aaj Mimoh pe utar aayi? Ghor kalyug!!

From: Me
To: Everyone

I am leaving Oligopoly. It has stopped making any sense. Nash can go screw himself.

From: Jo
To: Me

Oh, but that is the most major chapter. I have just finished Duality. I also bought (long list follows)..And is not Nash dead or something?

From: Me
To: Everyone minus Jo

Jo is such a bitch.

14 scaly flippers:

causticji 9:48 pm, June 02, 2008  

Gomoh?
:O

What about Potla and Poltu? Traitor X-(

When are u introducing me to Jo?
:P

What's In A Name ? 12:20 am, June 03, 2008  

Intently porchhilum. taai late holo.....

tor hobu borr-ke erom koyekta post poraale rr tor biye dewa jaabe na!

do u realize this ????
huh ???

Amazing Graze 10:29 am, June 03, 2008  

hahaha.... :D
give up economics, write a book.

Anonymous 9:33 am, June 04, 2008  

yes what about potla and poltu ????

and swarg incidentally even i saw that movie before an exam ad vuved it (is it the exam or is it the film??) though without developing romantic feelings for govinda

onnesha 9:33 pm, June 05, 2008  

girl,u have REALLY been bit by the weird offsrping bug,nah?and whats with this super crush on mimoh.i thought he was mine.atleast thats what he told me last night over sms.such liar!
and "Mimoh is mine, woman :O
You always want my men. Mimoh is the only one who makes me see unicorns and rainbows when he dances. You know, I thought I would never know love. I never realized it would come to me in this form where my beloved is sundered apart by cities and superstardom. But someday, we will gaze into each other's eyes and realization will strike him and he will dance. He will dance Bonky like he has never danced before and love will envelope us. Then we will have a son and call him Gomoh".
i could really laugh at you,lady!gomoh indeed.
oh and the plural of sms should ideally be sms'.but in todays world where where people have childs and hairs and waters,i dont think people really care a fuck.
:|

onnesha 9:34 pm, June 05, 2008  

hehe.true true.
what about potla and poltu,really???
infact werent they supposed t be betrothed to my chompa and chameli?
i see a major scum here.
:x

vanilla sky 10:41 pm, June 05, 2008  

"More somman is expected from a Bengali towards Mithun's son. "....lol!

made a hillarious read!

Macadamia The Nut 8:45 pm, June 08, 2008  

How come you stopped with just a few hundred mails?
:\

Lol!

Abhishek 9:17 pm, June 08, 2008  

Ever heard of chat?
Free SMSs are good, but require lots of accuracy, at least n my cell.

Doubletake, Doublethink. 10:14 am, June 09, 2008  

i thought i sent long sms-es (pural form ki eta?)

*bows down and acknowledges defeat*

Doubletake, Doublethink. 10:14 am, June 09, 2008  

er, plural.

dreamy 8:12 pm, June 10, 2008  

whats the full form of gomoh?

Zii 12:05 am, June 11, 2008  

zabaat = ?
hindi/urdu?

ad libber 12:40 am, June 11, 2008  

@Ibanov, sir rekaf
Patience, all will be revealed.
And no, no bitches for you.

@WIAN
Who needs a husband, I just need Poltu and Potla

@amazing greys
*regretful sighs*

@TGWAZN
you see, I am completely incapable of watching a movie without promptly falling in love with one of the characters. Once upon a time, there was this Bengali movie called Har Jeet I was watching because I had an exam the next day. What do you know, I fell in love with Firdaus.

@onnesha
you are just mightily jealous that I spoke about my love for Mimoh before you did. It all started since the birthday wishes for Poojo's blog anyway.
And dont worry about Poltu and Potla. I plan to have plenty of babies from plenty of people.

@vanilla sky
Thank you :)

@mac
these are the better sounding ones. There are still many which are too graphical in nature regarding crude descriptions of various unsightly acts, hence had to be censored.

@abhishek
chat is good, chat is where I brood indefinitely about the difference my death is going to make int he world. sms is the savior which rescues me from the depths of despondency while I am studying.

@doubletake
you have not really sent an sms until you have given university exams.

@dreamy
govinda+mimoh, i want mimoh and my son to be like govinda too

@zabaat
who really knows? its a song from Thoda Pyar, Thoda Magic.

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP