ad_libber Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Falling

>> Monday, October 08, 2007

Some day the wind will change and you will see me clearly
One day these dreams of mine will bring me to my time
Some day i will become what i am meant to be coming to
One day but that's a million some days from today

Lately the sunshine makes a different shape around
Lately my music has a different sound to show me
Lately i ask questions of the world but no one is listening
Tell me when i go to sleep what will the morning bring me?

Falling, falling, falling, or am i flying?
Flying, flying, flying, or am i falling?

Though this is perhaps one of the most beautiful and lasting songs I have ever heard in a lifetime of music, I never could fathom its meaning completely. Sometimes I thought I understood what it was all about, but the last refrain always jumbled up all meanings born in my head. Until, that is, I came across this.



The song has a whole new aspect now. And never was it more beautiful.


7 scaly flippers:

The Ancient Mariner 5:08 am, October 09, 2007  

too good

Occasional Brilliance 8:49 am, October 09, 2007  

tat ws awesme... m gona gt this song... btw... lovely blog...

Llama 4:02 pm, October 11, 2007  

Wow! Was reading the lyrics while the video loaded. But with the video, it really is something else. Thanks for sharing this.

dreamy 8:46 pm, October 12, 2007  

I remember having watched this video once before. Really good. :)

Ishtaar 1:40 am, October 13, 2007  

Pretty! :)

ad libber 12:33 pm, October 14, 2007  

@ everyone
Jai Nitin Sawhney

Abhishek 1:51 pm, October 14, 2007  

the video enhanced my appreciation for this post, if it was falling any short of what it should be,
i'm adding you up on both y blogs right away!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP